An outdoor space commonly paved with concrete, stones, bricks, blocks, tiles and other materials, patios are common anywhere. Their designs vary depending on its use although it is most commonly used for dining and recreation of a group of people.
- Patios facing beautiful views is encouraged for people looking for a relaxation place. Imagine going home from a tiresome day and having to spend your time looking at some colorful flowers in a garden, listening to the crashing of the waves in a beach front or breathing the wind freely as you watch the sunset.
- Patios with a fireplace. Outdoor activities are always exciting especially when accompanied by a bonfire. This is made easier by having a fireplace in your patio. Burn some wood, and gather your family on a chilly night for falling star watching or s’mores cooking while you keep yourselves warm around the fire.
- Patios are also perfect for family outdoor lunch and dinner. If you plan to do this often, pick dining furniture that are durable outdoor, so you do not need to set it up and fix it again every time you plan to eat out.
- Speaking of eating, patios are also common in some countries’ restaurants. Some restaurants in different countries have their tables in patios to allow customers to feel the breeze while they enjoy their food.
- Patios are also awesome places to play games in. Whether you have board games, card games or more active games like table tennis, a patio can accommodate you.
- Patios are a good place to get some sun. If you have a patio situated near your pool, then get your long chair ready, so you can stretch out and get some tan. You can relax here while you sip on your iced tea as you read a book.
- Meetings are commonly done in a conference room, but if you have a customized patio with comfortable seats and quiet surroundings, this could be a sophisticated place to take your colleagues. It can create a positive impression if you take a new business partner in a cozy place.